I’ve been a busy girl… thinking, writing, fighting with Microsoft Word, tossing stuff around and saying “no” to just about everything which included wearing a strappy pair heels and hiring a babysitter. But the good news is, it’s here! Living Paleo for Dummies has arrived! I have to say, it’s kinda thrilling to see stuff that’s been in my head for so long finally in print. Cool. Totally cool!
But I wasn’t alone on this thinking, writing - and wishing Microsoft Word was dead to me – journey. The fabulous Melissa Joulwan from the wildly popular paleo recipe and lifestyle blog www.theclothesmakethegirl.com, was in on this too. She contributed all of the amazing recipes and the practical portions of the book, while I turned into a nutritional nerd and spearheaded the more science like info. If you don’t know Melissa yet, you should. She is what I call the paleo perfect storm. She a gifted writer so she can blog like a nobody’s business. She’s the recipe goddess, and has a heart of gold. I’m better having met her, and it was an honor sharing this book title.
Melissa Joulwan is the author of the paleo recipe and lifestyle blog www.theclothesmakethegirl.com
I want you to own this book. I want your family to own this book. I want anyone you give a fig about to own this book. Why? Because I have spent more then 1/2 of my life discovering what food can do to change your life. Yes, just food. I’ve evolved in my practice and in my nutritional consultations to really get this now. I’ve seen it all. The healing juices from the “rarest of trees” and powders from the world’s most “exotic” plants, “ground-breaking” spray vitamins and products you dont even want to know about! But here’s the thing… you’ve gotta put real foods first. Period. That’s your launching pad. I’ve seen such success with changing your life with just food, I now know it’s a moral obligation to make sure you know what I know.
Here’s 20 reasons you should pick up a copy or two. If you have any interest any of these happenings, you’ll feel the book is well worth it’s salt:
- Losing weight and gaining strength
- Saying bye bye to bloating
- Getting better skin that carries a glowy complexion (and did I mention bright eyes?)
- Regulating your hormones
- Tapping into your fat burning furnace so you can start to melt away fat – regularly
- Reducing all of those pesky allergies
- Squashing all of those totally avoidable irritations from food sensitivities
- Boosting your immunity so no more sick days
- Sleeping better…like before the kids came along… kind of sleep
- Making better poops and healing intestinal issues that set you back
- Healing conditions that you may have had for like, ever
- Looking ageless
- Fewer prescriptions and trips to the doctors office (remember all of the prescriptions are not designed to keep you well! You’re on your own for that)
- Stabilizing your blood sugar, which is waaaay important in looking and feeling your best
- Reducing – even annihilating – that big bully inflammation
- Improving your bone health (which includes better teeth)
- Feeling like you are in happy land
- Feeling like a fitness bad ass with your improved work-outs
- Boosting your metabolism
- Feeling a totally different connection with food
If all of that doesn’t wow you – then how’s this? Smokin’ hot fitness! There’s a complete beginners, intermediate and advanced paleo fitness regimen in the book, but what’s really exciting is our fitness model; the fabulous Jen Sinkler, who just happens to be sexy, strong and a world class fitness authority. What I appreciate the most about Jen is that she’s not only jaw dropping fit, but the chick can write! She’s the former Fitness Editor for Experience Life magazine and is inspiring us even more on her website Thrive with Jen Sinkler . She’s truly lovely, talented and will motivate you in her Thrive adventures!
Jen Sinkler is the author of the blog Thrive with Jen Sinkler
So you probably want to know about the “giveaway” piece of this. Here you go: I’m giving away 3 signed copies of these bad boys! I just have one question: Tell me what you want out of all of this Paleo stuff. Living Paleo can take you from where you are now, to where you want to be. Tell me, where do you want to be?
The bottom line question: What do you want Living Paleo to do for you?
To Enter: Post to comments and tell us your goal – what do you want Living Paleo to help you achive in 2013.
Deadline: 11:59 p.m. Eastern on Friday, January 18, 2013. I’ll randomly select three winners and make the announcements/notification on January 21.
Restrictions: None! All my friends around the world are invited to enter!
Ready? Set? Well for the love of 2013…Go!
Live bold, think big – and find your power!