Collagen Ice Cream
- 2 13.6 oz. cans coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut cream
- Pinch of sea salt
- 4 packets of Dr. Kellyann's Collagen Smoothie in chocolate or vanilla or Collagen Cooler in Orange Cream
- 2 tbs ghee (for dairy-free, use butter-flavored coconut oil)
- Optional add-ins: berries, chocolate chips, nuts
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whip the coconut cream until stiff peaks form. On low speed, mix in the coconut milk, collagen, ghee, and optional add-ins.
- Pour into a resealable container, cover the surface with plastic wrap, then seal. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or until firm.
P.S. Save this treat for after the Bone Broth Diet, 10-Day Belly Slimdown, or Cleanse and Reset.