Turkey Bone Broth
- Turkey carcass (use the bones from your Thanksgiving feast!)
- Enough purified water to just cover the bones in the pot; the pot should be big enough to add 2 to 3 quarts water
- 2 to 4 carrots, scrubbed and roughly chopped
- 3 to 4 stalks organic celery, including leafy part, roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion, cut into large chunks
Directions: Place your turkey carcass in a pot. Add onion, celery, a carrot or two, and any seasonings you like, cover your turkey bones with filtered water, then let your broth simmer for at least 6 to 8 hours on the stovetop or in a slow cooker.