Frequently Asked Questions
Get quick answers to our most common questions 8
My Dr. Kellyann product is sold out. When will it be back in stock?
Due to the incredible product results and high order volume, we do experience product sell-outs. We strongly recommend signing up for product alerts to be the first to know when an item is back in stock.
|Products Out of Stock/ Delayed||Expected In Stock|
|French Onion Bone Broth||Expected Availability is mid October 2023|
|Super Chocolate and Vanilla Smoothie||Expected Availability is mid November 2023|
|Collagen Creamer||Expected Availability is end of October 2023|
|Collagen Cooler||Expected Availability is end of October 2023|
|Vanilla Almond Collagen Shake||Expected Availability is end of October 2023|
|10-day Belly Slimdown Product Bundle||Expected Availability is end of October 2023|
|Cleanse and Reset Variety Pack||Expected Availability is end of October 2023|
|Collagen Coffee||Expected Availability is end of October 2023|
|Organic Beef + Chicken Bone Broth Bundle||Expected Availability is end of September 2023|
|Organic Chicken Bone Broth||Expected Availability is end of September 2023|
|Organic Beef Bone Broth||Expected Availability is end of September 2023|
|AIP Organic Chicken Bone Broth||Expected Availability is end of September 2023|
|Cleanse and Reset Kits||Expected Availability is mid-October 2023|
|Lemon Sips+ Gut Radiance||Expected Availability is mid-November 2023|
What are the benefits of a subscription?
Subscription customers receive a discount on every order, one-of-a-kind recipes, early access to sales, and early access to new products!
Where can I buy Dr. Kellyann products?
You can buy directly from us at drkellyann.com.You can also purchase on Amazon.com and find retail stores using our store locator. https://drkellyann.com/pages/find-a-store
What are the benefits of bone broth?
Bone broth, a traditional food that has been consumed for centuries, is making a modern resurgence due to its wide array of health benefits. From supporting skin vitality to bolstering gut health, bone broth provides a multitude of benefits that can contribute to overall wellness.
What is the difference between Liquid BB and Powdered Bone Broth?
- The Frozen Chicken Broth https://drkellyann.com/collections/bone-broth/products/chicken-bone-broth-1 is a fresh broth, that you will just thaw. It naturally contains collagen from the joints and marrow of bones when cooking. It is cooked with onions, parsley, and garlic and is simmered for 24 hours with a touch of vinegar. It is made from the bones of organic, pastured chickens, pure filtered water, and the bone broth is packed in 24-ounce BPA-free pouches. If you don’t have time to spend a day or more simmering a pot of bone broth. This is great to use! It ships directly to your door, packed in dry ice to keep it frozen. Just heat and enjoy!
- The Collagen Broth-https://drkellyann.com/products/collagen-broth?variant=30992101898
Bone broth is one of the easiest ways to load your body with essential nutrients that fight inflammation and help you lose weight, especially when combined with my Bone Broth Diet.
My collagen bone broth also helps to blast wrinkles, heal your gut, and protect your joints.
Here’s what we’ve put in this easy-to-use powdered bone broth:
- Dehydrated Bone Broth: To fill you up and satisfy your hunger while giving you an array of vitamins and minerals that you need to feel and look great
- Hydrolyzed Collagen: A bioavailable form of collagen that allows your body to absorb more and reap even more bone broth benefits
- Turmeric: An anti-inflammatory with antioxidant properties, it will help you blast belly fat and reduce wrinkles
- Cauliflower: Contains anti-inflammatory properties, helps with digestion and gives you high levels of many vitamins, especially Vitamin C and Vitamin K
- Reishi Mushrooms: Provides a powerful immune system boost to help you feel healthier
- Unique Spice Blend: Helps satisfy your craving for delicious and tasty foods
What is Collagen?
There are several types of protein in the human body, but collagen is the top dog. Collagen is an essential protein comprising many amino acids and is distributed throughout the body.
Thirty percent of the body’s protein is provided by collagen, so it’s kind of important (as in, the-primary-protein-in-the-body important). Without it, your body couldn’t maintain strong ligaments, tissue, muscles, or bones.
The body has five collagen types (Type I, Type II, Type III, Type IV, and Type V). Some are made naturally in the body, and others are supported by a healthy diet and exercise. All five are distributed throughout the body’s ligaments, blood vessels, joints, and tendons.
Why aren’t all your products organic?
All of our ingredients would have to be organic in order to get the organic certification listed on the product packaging and on our website. At this time we do not have the ability and/or the availability of organic ingredients in which to do this. We are looking to be able to do this in the future but do not have a current time frame as to when this will be possible. We do have other great certifications listed below that we believe to be most important in creating a clean product.
Do you offer samples?
Unfortunately, we do not have a sample system in place. Due to the cost of shipping, we have not been able to find a way to make it cost effective for our customers. Please remember that we have a 60 day money back guarantee that you can absolutely utilize if you are not happy with your order.