Vanilla Chai Tea Latte
Cozy season calls for Chai Latte! This easy recipe is creamy, delicious and packed with protein. It's gently spiced and subtly sweet, with a vanilla essence, perfect for fall!
Prep Time: 5 min | Servings: 1
- 1 tablespoon loose black tea
- 2-3 cardamom pods
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 packet of Collagen Creamer- Vanilla
- 1 scoop of Complete Collagen Protein
- 1 star anise (optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey (or sweetener of choice)
Add all ingredients in a pot and bring to a simmer for 1 minute. Strain and pour into a mug and enjoy!