Dive into the heartwarming goodness of our Broccoli Casserole, a delightful blend of creamy textures and savory flavors. This recipe features the robust taste of Dr. Kellyann's Cream of Mushroom Soup, combined with the nutty richness of unsweetened almond milk and the sharpness of Parmesan cheese. Fresh or thawed broccoli soaks up these flavors, creating a succulent base for the casserole. A sprinkle of gluten-free Panko and a touch of ghee add the perfect crispy finish. Remember to drain your broccoli well if you're using frozen, to maintain the casserole's ideal texture. Find Dr. Kellyann's Cream of Mushroom Soup at select stores including Sprouts, Fresh Thyme, The Fresh Market, and more. Find a store near you by clicking here.
- 1 Can Dr. Kellyann Cream of Mushroom Soup*
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 1 Cup Parmesan
- 4 Cups Fresh or Frozen Broccoli *if using frozen allow to thaw and drain or casserole will be watery*
- 1/4 Gluten Free Panko
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- Heat the oven to 350 F. While the oven is heating, stir cream of soup, unsweetened almond milk, Dijon, and parmesan in a 1.5 quart casserole dish. Add the broccoli and combine until well coated.
- In a small bowl combine the gluten free panko and ghee. Then sprinkle over the broccoli mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the broccoli is tender.