Paleo Foods: Paleo Bread your Family will love
Ok, so I was on the set of The National show Daytime…and Jerry Penacoli the TV Anchor was ALL about this bread. Before you knew it, the entire staff was eating the stuff… you'll love it and never miss the gluten crap. Who wants to feel like they swallowed a bowling ball after a little slice of bread anyway? I highly recommend adding a little grass-fed butter or ghee to really blow your mind!
Paleo Almond Banana Bread:
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup of honey
- 2 ripe, chopped, bananas
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup organic coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Mix together coconut oil, honey, eggs, vanilla, coconut milk, and blend well.
- In a separate bowl mix the almond flour, coconut flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Mix the wet with the dry together, and add chopped bananas.
- Spread into a greased cake pan and bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour (cover it with tin foil 15 minutes into the baking process so that the top doesn't burn). Stick a toothpick into the cake and bake until it pulls out clean.
Recipe compliments of my buddy Chef Cristian Feher of http://www.tampabaychef.com