Chocolate Chia Cookies with Cranberries
Interested in learning more about the differences between Gluten and Grains, click below!
Prep time: 15 min • Cook time: 12 min • Yield: 20 cookies (about 1 ½-inch each)
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 5 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup Paleo chocolate chips, such as Enjoy Life™
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine almond meal, chia seeds, and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the honey or maple syrup, coconut oil, eggs, and vanilla. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in cranberries and chocolate chips.
- With wet hands, roll cookies into small balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 12 minutes. Cool cookies for five minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.