Cinnamon Coffee Cake Collagen Fat Bombs Recipe
Fat bombs are little low-carb, high-fat treats that became popular from people on the keto diet… they can be either sweet or savory—that you can eat as a replacement meal or a fun snack. They’re loaded with fats that curb your appetite and rev up your metabolism. Many people report that fat bombs give them an extra boost of energy for a workout; and help them fight cravings for hours—plus they make your taste buds happy!
For more information on these tasty and energizing little treats, check out the investigative segment I did all about fat bombs on the Dr. Oz show called, "Can Fat Bombs Help You Lose Weight?"! Whenever you get an ugly sugar craving, nosh on one of these delicious Cinnamon Coffee Cake Collagen Fat Bombs, and kiss that craving buh-bye! The best part about these collagen bombs is, it only takes 3 minutes to make!
Prep time: 5 mins ● Cook time: 3 mins (optional) ● Yield: About 12 tablespoon-size servings
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 1 scoop Vanilla Bone Broth Protein
- 1 packet Instant Collagen Coffee™ or a tablespoon of instant coffee.
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a small saucepan heat coconut oil and almond butter on low until melted (unless your coconut oil is already liquified).
- You can also microwave the coconut oil for about 30 seconds until melted.
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Pour into an 8” x 8” pan, mini muffin tins, or silicone/plastic candy molds. Freeze until firm.
These bombs melt quickly out of the freezer, so take them out just before serving. The best part about these collagen bombs is, it only takes 3 minutes to make!