- 1 cup water, coconut milk (not canned) or almond milk, unsweetened and carrageenan-free
- 1/2 medium banana, optionally frozen for a creamier shake
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil or 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- Ice, add to blender or pour shake over ice, optional
- Rim crushed pistachios or cocoa nibs (optional)
Combine water, milk, banana and walnuts in a blender until smooth.
Add ice cubes and blend on the highest setting until slushy, 15 to 20 seconds. Pour into a glass and serve.
Rim drink with crushed pistachios or cocoa nibs, if desired.