Spruce Up Your Soup Challenge
We’re looking for the next great Bone Broth based soup or stew, and the recipe could start with you! If you’re reading this, chances are you already know about my Bone Broth, but now I wanna know how you make my bone broth your own. So I’m launching a nationwide challenge to find the best recipe to spruce up your soup! And it’s a chance for you to win some big prizes!
We want to see you get creative, think big, and use flavors that pop! Judges will also be looking for ingredients packed with healthful benefits. So get cooking, show some flair, and put your best soup forward!
One lucky Winner will win a five hundred dollar ($500.00) gift card to be used exclusively at www.drkellyann.com
Submit the form below and follow the "Recipe Rules and Criteria" to be eligible for prizes.
What are you cooking for?
One lucky Winner will win a five hundred dollar ($500.00) gift card to be used exclusively at www.drkellyann.com. The Winner will have a chance to have their recipe featured in our videos, social media, newsletters, and other creative marketing campaigns and potentially included in a future Dr. Kellyann’s Bone Broth book or ebook. Two Finalists will each win a two hundred and fifty dollar ($250.00) gift certificate to be used exclusively at www.drkellyann.com.
Recipe Rules and Criteria:
- Your original recipe MUST include Dr. Kellyann’s Bone Broth as an ingredient. You can use Dr. Kellyann’s powdered bone broth (available at www.dr kellyann.com), frozen broth (available at www.drkellyann.com), or liquid broth (available at Whole Foods, Fresh Market, and Sprouts!) in any flavor of your choosing.
- Each recipe must have a:
- * Recipe Name
* Recipe Ingredients (with exact measurements + serving size)
* Recipe Instructions
* A photo or video of the recipe/finished dish
- Judging Criteria:
- Upon submission, your recipe will be judged and scored in 3 categories by Dr. Kellyann and a panel of experts.
- You have until March 1st to enter.
- Complete the
form on this pageto submit your soup!
- • Taste (50%) — make it delicious!
• Creativity/Originality (20%) — get creative, use your cultural and regional specialities, use spices and flavors for pop!
• Benefits to Gut Health (30%) Gut health and digestion are a cornerstone to The Bone Broth Diet and play a huge role in overall health. Which is why we want your “Spruced up Soup” to benefit those good belly bugs and keep bloating at bay! So please keep these 4 nutritional gut health markers in mind when creating your recipe:
• Added sodium (less is more when it comes to salt!)
• Total Fiber (add some fibrous ingredients like vegetables to boost fiber content)
• Nutrient Density (addition of foods with a variety of vitamins and minerals)
• Gut boost (inclusion of pre and probiotic rich ingredients )
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who sign up and enter at www.drkellyann.com, and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of Entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States and its respective territories and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Netbus LLC DBA Veyl Ventures, Dr. Kellyann LLC, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors, contractors, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees'' or “Sponsor”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating in, the Participant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Dr. Kellyann LLC as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on February 4, 2024 at 9:00 AM EST and ending on March 1, 2024 at 11:59 PM EST. All online entries must be received by March 1, 2024 at 11:59 PM EST to qualify for the contest’s prizes. The top three Finalists and their recipes will be announced by DKA on March 9, 2024. A Grand Prize winner will be chosen by Dr. Kellyann and her team and announced on or around April 5, 2024.
4. How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an Entry using the online form provided on www.drkellyann.com. See the Contest page for full rules and requirements for the recipe entry (“Recipe”). You must submit our Entry form and Recipe in the space provided (an “Entry”). The Entry must fulfill all Contest and Recipe requirements, as specified herein, to be eligible to win the grand prize or other prizes. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or Recipe Rules may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Dr. Kellyann LLC. You may enter only once. We contact winners via your email provided in your Entry form so make sure this is correct. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple profiles, email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Dr. Kellyann LLC.Recipe Rules/Judging Criteria: Your Recipe must meet these following requirements and will be judged accordingly:1. Your original recipe MUST include Dr. Kellyann’s Homestyle or Classic Bone Broth as an ingredient. You can use Dr. Kellyann’s powdered bone broth (available at www.dr kellyann.com), frozen broth (available at www.drkellyann.com), or liquid broth (available at Whole Foods, Fresh Market, and Sprouts!).2. Each recipe must have a:• Recipe Name• Recipe Ingredients (with exact measurements + serving size)• Recipe Instructions A photo or video of the recipe/finished dish3. Judging Criteria: Upon submission your recipe will be judged and scored in 3 categories by Dr. Kellyann and a panel of experts. • Taste (50%) — make it delicious!• Creativity/Originality (20%) — get creative, use your cultural and regional specialties, use spices and flavors for pop!• Benefits to Gut Health (30%)-Gut health and digestion are a cornerstone to The Bone Broth Diet and play a huge role in overall health. Which is why we want your “Spruced up Soup” to benefit those good belly bugs and keep bloating at bay!So please keep these 4 nutritional gut health markers in mind when creating your recipe:• Added sodium (less is more when it comes to salt!)• Total Fiber (add some fibrous ingredients like vegetables to boost fiber content)• Nutrient Density (addition of foods with a variety of vitamins and minerals)• Gut boost (inclusion of pre and probiotic rich ingredients )
5. Prizes and Grand Prize: From the top three (3) Finalists announced, one lucky Grand Prize Winner will win a five-hundred-dollar ($500.00) gift card to be used exclusively at www.drkellyann.com. The Grand Prize Winner will have a chance to have their recipe be featured in our videos, social media, newsletters, websites and other creative marketing campaigns and may even have their recipe included in a future Dr. Kellyann’s Bone Broth book or ebook. Two Finalists will each win a two hundred fifty dollar ($250.00) gift certificate to be used exclusively at www.drkellyann.com.Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Dr. Kellyann LLC. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Dr. Kellyann LLC sole discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Dr. Kellyann LLC to use Winner’s name, likeness, recipe, and Entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The three Finalists and ultimate Grand Prize Winner will be selected under the supervision of Dr. Kellyann and her team. The Finalists and Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email or phone provided in their Entry forms within five (5) business days following selection of Finalists and Grand Prize Winner. Dr. Kellyann LLC shall have no liability for Finalists’ and Grand Prize Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email, or other security settings or for Grand Prize Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Finalists and Grand Prize Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within thirty (30) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Finalist or Grand Prize Winner selected. Receipt by Finalist and Grand Prize Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY FINALISTS OR GRAND PRIZE WINNER (AT DR. KELLYANN LLC DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN FINALIST’S OR GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS FINALIST OR GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS FINALIST OR GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Dr. Kellyann LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Dr. Kellyann LLC’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Dr. Kellyann LLC may select the Finalists or Grand Prize Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Dr. Kellyann LLC. Dr. Kellyann LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Dr. Kellyann LLC has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes if any for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Dr. Kellyann LLC reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Your Content; License. By uploading or submitting an Entry and Recipe in the Contest, including any information, recipe, text, images, audio, video and any other content (collectively, "Your Content") and otherwise entering the Contest, you represent that (a) the Entry and Your Content is truthful, original to you, and does not contain any material that would defame or otherwise violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including any patent, trademark, publicity, privacy, moral, trade secret, image, copyright and/or other proprietary rights, and does not violate any applicable federal, state, local or other laws or ordinances, (b) you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and allow the use of the Entry and Your Content, including any and all patent, trademark, publicity, privacy, moral, trade secret, image, copyright, and/or other proprietary rights therein, and (c) you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable person in the Entry and Your Content to use such person’s name or likeness in the Entry and Your Content for the uses contemplated herein. You represent that you have not copied or in any way taken any of the Entry or Your Content from any third party.Further, by making or submitting any Entry, Recipe, and Your Content, you hereby expressly grant, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent that Veyl Ventures and Dr. Kellyann LLC their successors and assigns, along with their affiliated companies, have an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, sublicensable, and transferable right and license to host, store, modify, use, distribute, reproduce, excerpt, adapt, prepare derivative works of, publicly perform and display, publish, and make any other use of your Entry, Recipe, and Your Content in any and all media now known or hereinafter devised, as determined by Dr. Kellyann LLC in its sole discretion, and you hereby waive any so-called moral rights or equivalent which may exist under the laws of your jurisdiction. This includes, but is not limited to, the right and license to modify, use, distribute, reproduce, excerpt, adapt, prepare derivative works of, publicly perform and display, publish and make any other use of the Entry, Recipe, and Your Content and all aspects thereof: (a) in and in connection with any recipe, book, product, recording, video, advertisement, infomercial, or any advertising or promotional material; and (b) on www.dr.kellyann.com, or any other website or webpage owned, operated by or related to Veyl Ventures or Dr. Kellyann LLC.You grant Dr. Kellyann LLC the right and license to use the Entry, Recipe, and Your Content and all aspects thereof, as set forth herein, in any way Dr. Kellyann LLC determines whether with or without providing any attribution or compensation to you, except where prohibited by law. You hereby waive any and all moral rights or rights of a similar nature in and to your Entry, Recipe, and Your Content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you expressly acknowledge and agree that nothing herein shall require Dr. Kellyann LLC to utilize any portion of Entry, Recipe or Your Content. You agree to indemnify the Released Parties from and against all third-party trademark, copyright, intellectual property, right of publicity or other claims arising out of the use of the Entry, Recipe, and Your Content.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Veyl Ventures, Dr. Kellyann LLC and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, contractors, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States of America AND the State ofCalifornia WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles, California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Finalists and Winners List: Finalists and Winner List: To obtain a copy of the Finalists’ and Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Dr. Kellyann LLC, Attention: Allie Ditkowich, 4470 W Sunset Blvd, Ste 107 PMB 95140, Los Angeles California 90027-6309, United States. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2023.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Dr. Kellyann LLC Address: 4470 W Sunset Blvd, Ste 107 PMB 95140, Los Angeles California 90027-6309, United States
15. Facebook/Instagram: The Contest hosted by Dr. Kellyann LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
16. Acceptance of Rule: By Entering the Contest You, the Participant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.