Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 1 scoop Dr. Kellyann's Complete Collagen Protein
- 4oz. spinach (chopped)
- 4oz. cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (can also use sour cream if you prefer)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 14.5oz. can artichoke hearts in water (drained, chopped, and squeezed to release extra moisture)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- 2/3 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Cook spinach over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the spinach is wilted. Set aside to cool. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt cream cheese in microwave. Once melted, add in the collagen protein powder, mayonnaise, grated parmesan, artichoke hearts, garlic, pepper, and half of the shredded mozzarella. Stir.
Gather spinach it into a ball and squeeze, making sure to get all the water. Combine to mixture and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake for about 30 minutes.