Chocolate Almond Dip
Prep time: 15 min • Cook time: 1 min • Yield: 4 to 6 servings
For the dip
- ¼ cup all natural almond butter
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips/chunks; 70% or darker or Enjoy Life™ Chips
- 1 cup plain coconut yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the toppings
- 2 to 4 tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 to 4 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 to 4 tablespoons cacao nibs or Enjoy Life™ Chips dark mini chips
- Strawberries and any of your favorite sliced fruits.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl melt the chocolate in 30-second increments at half power, stirring in between heating, until chocolate is melted.
- Add almond butter and mix well.
- Add the coconut yogurt and vanilla and fold together into a fluffy mouse.
- Serve with sliced fruits and any or all of the toppings.
Notes: Fun, super-easy and delicious dessert or sweet treat. Kids love it and it’s great on a party buffet. You can substitute any nut or seed butter, i.e. cashew butter, sunflower seed butter, etc., as well as other nuts or seeds.