No-Bake Protein Cookie Dough
Give into your guilty pleasures with my Protein Cookie Dough. Don't worry its egg-free!
Servings: 10 | Prep Time: 5 min | Chill Time: 1 hour
- 1 scoop Dr. Kellyann's Complete Collagen Protein
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut flour
- 3 tbsp coconut oil organic, melted
- 3 tbs stevia)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp almond milk unsweetened, carrageenan-free
- 1/8-1/4 tsp pink Himalayan salt or Celtic salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate, optional
- Combine the almond and coconut flour in a medium bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients, leaving out chocolate chips, and mix well until a smooth dough forms.
- Stir in the chocolate chips to combine, then chill the dough for 1 hour.
- Roll into balls or eat with a spoon! Store leftovers covered in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, or freeze to keep longer. Enjoy!