Golden Bone Broth Latte
This savory, collagen-packed, gut-healing alternative to your morning brew is as satisfying as it is delicious. And it's easy to make!
Scroll down for Dr. Kellyann diet/program compatibility.
Prep time: 5 min • Yield: 2 servings
- 1, 16.9-ounce carton of Dr. Kellyann Bone Broth (available at Whole Foods), OR 2 cups liquid bone broth, OR 2 packets powdered bone broth + 16 ounces water
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter, ghee, coconut oil, or MCT oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Ground turmeric (for dusting your latte with extra golden goodness!)
- Fresh herbs
- Squeeze of lemon
Combine all ingredients (except for toppings) in a small pot over medium heat, stirring until combined. Use a handheld frother to whip broth mixture until smooth and frothy. Divide equally into 2 mugs and share with a friend.
Dr. Kellyann Diet & Program Compatibility
You may enjoy this latte on these plans:
- Cleanse and Reset
- 10-Day Belly Slimdown (within your eating window but only use ghee, coconut oil, or MCT oil)
- Bone Broth Diet (within your eating window but only use ghee, coconut oil, or MCT oil)
- 80/20 Maintenance/Bone Broth Lifestyle