Prep Time: 5 min | Servings: 2
- 1 cup Dr. Kellyann's Homestyle Bone Broth
- 1 cup ripe honeydew melon, chilled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 english cucumber, peeled, seeded, and roughly chopped, plus 2 vertical slices for garnish
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 1 to 2 limes), plus wedges for garnish
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, plus a few for garnish
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon jalapeño hot sauce or 2 pinches cayenne
- 2 ounces tequila or potato vodka
- Bone broth ice cubes
First, mix 1 packet of Dr. Kellyann's Homestyle Bone Broth with 8 ounces of water, stir until dissolved. Then, cut your fruit and vegetables as indicated above.
Combine all ingredients except vodka and ice in a blender and blend until smooth. Fill two glasses with frozen bone broth ice cubes, add 1-ounce tequila or vodka to each glass. Add in the “Hydration Cocktail Mix” and stir.
Garnish with cucumber, cilantro, and lime wedges.