Orange Blueberry Shake
A refreshing and fruity shake that’s especially delicious on a hot summer day. Ignore the color and enjoy the sunny flavor!
Prep time: 3 min • Yield: 1 serving
- 1 cup water, coconut milk (not canned) or almond milk, unsweetened and carrageen-free
- ⅔ cup blueberries, optionally frozen for a creamier shake
- 1 scoop or 1 packet Dr. Kellyann’s Orange Collagen Cooler
- ¾ cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- Ice, add to blender or pour shake over ice (optional)
Pour liquids into blender first then add all other ingredients. Blend well.
Note: To add even more nutrients to your shake you can add one or more handfuls of greens such as spinach, kale, chard, parsley, etc. They add vitamins, minerals, and fiber.