Orange Pumpkin Spice Shake
Tastes like a pumpkin pie with a little citrus zip.
Prep time: 3 min • Yield: 1 serving
- 1 cup water (Those on the 80/20 Maintenance Plan/Bone Broth Lifestyle Plan can use unsweetened coconut milk, almond milk, or coconut water)
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream or ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk (optional for those on Maintenance; adds creaminess)
- 1 packet Dr. Kellyann Orange Cream Collagen Cooler
- ½ cup canned pumpkin (not the pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or more, to taste)
- ¼ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Ice (optional; add to blender or pour shake over ice)
- Cinnamon to garnish (optional)
Directions: Add all ingredients to blender and blend until frothy. Top with a dash of cinnamon, if desired.
Note: For a post-workout shake, coconut water is a good choice.
Add-ins: To add even more nutrients to your shake, you can add 1 tablespoon of any of the following.
- Flax seeds add fiber, protein, and omega-3s
- Chia seeds add fiber and protein
- Hemp seeds add a nutty flavor and protein
- Greens such as spinach, kale, chard, parsley, etc. add vitamins, minerals, and fiber