Baked Eggs Cups with Artichokes and Spinach
These baked eggs cups with artichoke and spinach are really easy to make and you can freeze them for an easy breakfast on the run!
Prep time: 5 min | Cook time: 20 min | Yield: 4-6 servings (12 egg cups)Ingredients
- Avocado or coconut oil pan spray
- 2 scallions, including the green tops, thinly sliced
- 1 packed cup baby spinach, chopped
- One (1) 8-ounce jar water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped, about 1 cup
- 9 eggs
- ½ teaspoon Celtic or pink Himalayan salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme or tarragon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with avocado or coconut oil.
Divide scallions, spinach, and artichokes equally among the muffin cups. (The spinach may pop up over the top of the cup until you add the eggs.)
Crack eggs into a medium bowl, add salt, pepper, and thyme/tarragon and whisk together. Fill muffin cups ¾ full with egg mixture and bake for about 20 minutes.