Baked Apple Shake
Prep Time: 5 Minutes | Makes: 1 serving
- 1 small apple
- ¼ tsp. Ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 scoop Dr. Kellyann’s Vanilla Bone Broth Protein Powder (or approved protein powder)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ⅓ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp. Pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
Slice the apple, remove the seeds, and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Sprinkle it with cinnamon and nutmeg. Add water and microwave for about 3 minutes on high.
In blender, combine the apple mixture, protein powder, almond milk, coconut milk and vanilla. If desired add flaxseeds, chia seeds, and ice. Blend until smooth and creamy. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon or nutmeg.