10 Reasons Why I Love Coffee
- It helps you burn fat.
- It lowers your risk of diabetes.
- It helps keep your liver healthy.
- It lowers your risk of dementia.
- It can make you an awesome athlete.
- It can lower your risk for some cancers.
- It can reduce your risk for Parkinson’s disease.
- It can lower your risk of stroke.
- It can help you live longer.
- It can make you happier.
Scientists report that drinking caffeinated coffee can cut your risk for suicide in half—apparently because it has antidepressant effects. — In short, that morning cup of coffee isn’t just jump-starting your day—it’s making you healthier and happier all over! Of course, the trick is to avoid undoing its benefits by loading it with sugar, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, milk, or creamer. Instead, try a dash of coconut milk, and a little stevia or monk fruit if you have a sweet tooth.
If you struggle to give up that processed creamer or the teaspoon, or more, of sugar, try adding a scoop of Bone Broth Protein Powder or a packet of Collagen Shake to your morning cup-of-joe to create a latte-like treat with a boost of collagen! Oh, and by the way, you don’t need to drink your coffee to reap its benefits. It’s also great in desserts like my Espresso Granita.
Keep thinking Big and living BOLD!