Chia Pudding Your Way
Chia pudding is the perfect breakfast or snack... especially when it's customizable! Start with this simple and delicious base, then add your favorite seasonal fruits for flavor, texture, color, and nutrients.
Scroll down for Dr. Kellyann diet/program compatibility.
Prep Time: 15 min | Chill Time: 1 hour | Yield: 2 servings
- 2/3-1 cup canned coconut milk, well stirred
- 1 scoop Dr. Kellyann's Complete Collagen Protein
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted (optional)
- Your favorite seasonal fruits
In a medium bowl or jar with a lid, combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, and vanilla and stir well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
Divide the pudding between 2 small bowls. Top with your favorite seasonal fruits and coconut flakes * (if using).
Dr. Kellyann Diet & Program Compatibility
- 80/20 Maintenance/Bone Broth Lifestyle