Tequila Grapefruit Fizz
PREP TIME: 5 MIN. | YIELD: 1 SERVING
- Celtic or pink Himalayan salt (optional)
- Grapefruit, lemon, or lime wedge (optional)
- 11/2 ounces tequila
- 1/4 cup fresh grapefruit juice
- 1 slice jalapeño
- Lemon, lime, or grapefruit
- sparkling water or seltzer
- Lemon or lime wedge, for garnish (optional)
If desired, spread a good amount of salt evenly on a small plate. Rub the grapefruit, lemon, or lime wedge around the rim of a martini glass and dip the rim in the salt to coat the edge of the glass. Set aside.
Fill a cocktail shaker half full with ice. Add the tequila, grapefruit juice, and jalapeño slice.
Cover, shake, and strain into the prepared martini glass. Top with sparkling water. Garnish with a lemon or lime wedge, if desired.