Ginger Mango Smoothie
This recipe has one of my all-time favorite spices, ginger! This nutrient-dense powerhouse lives up to it's name as being a top superfood. It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds.
Ginger is loaded with gingerols—and these natural chemicals, in turn, are packed with anti-inflammatory power. Ginger can lower inflammation throughout your body, and in particular, it’s fantastic for your joints.
To get more ginger in your diet try adding it to smoothies (like this one), veggie dishes, and salad dressings!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 packet Dr. Kellyann’s Collagen Shake in Vanilla Almond or 1 scoop Vanilla Bone Broth Protein
- 1⁄3 cup fresh or frozen mango
- 1-½ teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- ½ cup ice
In a blender, combine the water, canned coconut milk, raspberries, collagen powder, stevia (if using), and ice (if using). Blend well. Garnish with a few raspberries, if desired.