- When will my liquid bone broth order arrive?
- How do I manage my subscription?
- Why did I only receive part of my order?
- What do I do if my package was damaged or my liquid bone broth came thawed?
- Can I cancel or edit my order?
- My favorite Dr. Kellyann product is sold out. When will it be back in stock?
- How do I check my Gift Card Balance?
- What type of orders can I use my Dr. Kellyann Gift Card on?
- Why is a coupon code not working?
- Where do I enter a coupon code?
- What if I make a return on a purchase made through installments with Shop Pay?
- What if I miss an installment payment?
- Are there late fees?
- Can I buy gift cards with Shop Pay Installments?
- Is there a limit to how much I can spend on a single Shop Pay Installments order?
- Can I use Shop Pay Installments if I'm an international customer?
- Which payment methods are accepted if I use the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
- What is the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
- What types of payments do you accept?
What if I make a return on a purchase made through installments with Shop Pay?
To request a refund, contact the store where you purchased your item. Using their return policy, the store will advise if a return is possible. If a return is possible, then the store will advise how much the refunded amount will be. After your refund is processed, the refund amount will be applied to your original payment method within 3-10 business days and your balance will be updated.
If your refund is less than your total purchase balance, then it might not lower your next payment. Instead, you can expect fewer payments, a smaller final payment, or both.
If your refund is more than your purchase balance, then the difference is returned to your original payment method within 3-10 business days.
If your order is made with interest payments, then the paid interest isn't refunded. When you make payments, the funds are first applied to the accrued unpaid interest and then to the principal. Interest is the cost of borrowing, and isn't refundable.