Raise your glass for my signature Clucker cocktail. It’s the perfect combination of sweet apple, tart lemon, and zesty ginger.
But the best part is my not-so-secret ingredient — Bone Broth! Not only does it make this cocktail a little savory, but it also eases those morning-after effects. So you get to enjoy the buzz without the bloat!
Prep time: 5 min • Yield: 1 serving
- 1 packet Dr. Kellyann's Powdered Bone Broth
- ¼ cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2-4 slices ginger root, scored to release juice
- 2 ounces potato vodka
- 1 cup club soda or seltzer water
- Ice cubes
- 2 lemon wedges for garnish
- 2 basil leaves for garnish
First, combine 1 packet of the powdered bone broth with 8 ounces of water, mix until dissolved.
Then, combine the bone broth, apple juice, lemon juice, and ginger in a pitcher or cocktail shaker. Whisk or shake well. Place ice cubes in a tall highball glass, add vodka and cocktail mixture and top with club soda/seltzer water.
Garnish with a lemon wedge and basil leaf.