Dairy & Gluten-Free Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Indulge in the luscious flavors of our Dairy & Gluten-Free Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes. A crunchy pecan crust sets the stage, while the velvety pumpkin filling, kissed with maple and spice, offers a creamy contrast. Mindfully crafted for those with dietary preferences, these cheesecakes are perfect for festive occasions or simply savoring a moment of dessert bliss.
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tsp ghee, melted
- 8 oz reduced dairy free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup dairy-free yogurt (if you do not need for the recipe to be dairy-free you can also use unsweetened plain greek yogurt)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice seasoning
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 325 and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners. We recommend spraying the liners with coconut or avocado oil spray
- In a small bowl, stir together the chopped pecans, maple syrup, water, and ghee.
- Add an overflowing tablespoon of your pecan mixture to each cupcake liner, then use the back of your tablespoon measure to press the pecan mixture into the bottom of the liner in a flat, firm layer.
- Bake for about 13-14 minutes, or till the edges of the crust are starting to brown and feel firm to touch.
While the crust is preparing, start prepping your cheesecake mixture
- In a large stand mixer, beat your cream cheese for a minute or two, till it's creamy and smooth.
- Add in your yogurt of choice, maple syrup, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and vanilla, and blend again till smooth. Mix until all ingredients have been combined well.
- Add your egg into the mixture and blend until the egg is well incorporated; do NOT overbeat the mixture.
- Once your mini pecan crusts are out of the oven, preheat your oven to 350. Fill each cupcake liner almost full (till just below the top of the liner). Repeat until all cupcake liners are filled with your pumpkin cheesecake filling.
- Bake in the oven for 17-20 minutes, or until the cheesecakes are set (with only a slight wiggle in the middle, when you jiggle your pan).
- Let cool for 30 minutes on the counter. Then, place them in an airtight container and store them in your fridge.
- Serve with dairy-free whipped topping & a sprinkle of extra cinnamon for a delightful finish!