Golden Bone Broth Latte
This savory, collagen-packed, gut-healing alternative to your morning brew is as satisfying as it is delicious. And it's easy to make!
Click here to see this recipe in action on TikTok!
Scroll down for Dr. Kellyann diet/program compatibility.
Prep time: 5 min • Yield: 2 servings
- 1, 16.9-ounce carton of Dr. Kellyann Bone Broth (available at Whole Foods), OR 2 cups liquid bone broth, OR 2 packets powdered bone broth + 16 ounces water
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter, ghee, coconut oil, or MCT oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Ground turmeric (for dusting your latte with extra golden goodness!)
- Fresh herbs
- Squeeze of lemon
Combine all ingredients (except for toppings) in a small pot over medium heat, stirring until combined. Use a handheld frother to whip broth mixture until smooth and frothy. Divide equally into 2 mugs and share with a friend.
Dr. Kellyann Diet & Program Compatibility
You may enjoy this latte on these plans:
- Cleanse and Reset
- 10-Day Belly Slimdown (within your eating window but only use ghee, coconut oil, or MCT oil)
- Bone Broth Diet (within your eating window but only use ghee, coconut oil, or MCT oil)
- 80/20 Maintenance/Bone Broth Lifestyle