Smoothie Recipes That Actually Cleanse
If you’ve tried a smoothie cleanse in the past with little to no success, you aren’t alone. What most people don’t realize is unless you’re making your own, most smoothies are made up of an unbelievable amount of sugar. While you think you are doing your body good by filling up on fruits and veggies, you’re overloading it with additional ingredients full of potential illness. Sugar causes inflammation; opening you up to the risk of a long list of health concerns. My five-day cleanse is different from the smoothie cleanse you tried in the past.
An Effective Smoothie Cleanse
Nutrients your body receives from my smoothie cleanse recipes push out toxins, then cleanse and strengthen your cells. They work to revive your skin, reduce inflammation, turn your health around, and give you the energy boost you’ve been missing. Melting away that extra belly fat isn’t bad either.
How Does it Work?
With my five-day cleanse, you’ll load up on the "yes" foods that will provide your body with fiber, amino acids, and clean protein from bone broth and collagen. Filling up on an abundance of vital nutrients will help your body heal and strengthen; leaving you restored and feeling refreshed. My cleanse will support your natural cleansing systems to help restore your physical and mental health in less than a week. And the best part may be the satisfying recipes I include that fill up your stomach, so you won’t have to suffer through cravings and hunger pains. Take a peek at one of my favorite smoothie recipes that keeps me slim, energized, and feeling clean from the inside out.
PINEAPPLE MINT GREEN SMOOTHIE
Prep time: 3 min | Yield: 1 serving
- ½ to 1 cup of water, coconut milk (not canned), or almond milk - unsweetened and carrageenan-free
- Juice of ½ a lemon (if using flavorless collagen)
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 packet of Dr. Kellyann’s Vanilla Collagen Shake, 1 scoop of Dr. Kellyann’s Vanilla Bone Broth Protein, or 1 scoop or 1 packet of Dr. Kellyann’s Flavorless Collagen Protein
- ¼ avocado or ⅓ cup of canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup of fresh, frozen, or canned unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 5-6 mint leaves
- ½ inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- Stevia or monk fruit sweetener to taste (optional if using flavorless collagen)
- Ice - add to a blender or pour the smoothie over ice (optional)
Directions: In a blender, combine the water, lemon juice (if using), avocado, collagen powder, pineapple, mint, ginger, spinach, stevia (if using), and ice (if using). Blend until smooth and creamy. If the smoothie is too thick, add more water to reach your desired consistency.
If you’re ready to feel cleansed and rejuvenated, my five-day cleanse will build you up and clean you out. I'll walk you through preparing your body and even your meals. You’ll have all the tools you need for a successful, rejuvenating cleanse. Start now and feel refreshed by this time next week!