Tropical Fruit Chia Pudding
Chia and coconut milk marry in a creamy pudding that pairs beautifully with fruit. In this recipe, I've gone tropical—but feel free to experiment with any fruits you like.
Prep Time: 15 min | Chill Time: 1 hour | Yield: 2 servings
- 2/3-1 cup canned coconut milk, well stirred
- 1 scoop or 1 packet Dr. Kellyann’s Vanilla Collagen Shake or Dr. Kellyann's Complete Collagen Protein
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 mango
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh papaya
- 1 tbs unsweetened coconut flakes, toasted (optional)
In a medium bowl or jar with a lid, combine the coconut milk, chia seeds, and vanilla and stir well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
Divide the pudding between 2 small bowls. Top with mango, pineapple, papaya, and coconut flakes * (if using).