Prep time: 5 min • Yield: 4 servings
- 2 avocados
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 a medium cucumber, diced
- 1 bunch (about 2 ounces) chives, diced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut aminos
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Halve the avocados and remove the pits. Use a spoon to scoop out the flesh.
- In a large bowl, mash avocado with the back of a fork and then mix in the tomatoes, cucumber and chives. Spread this mixture into the avocado shells.
- Combine the vinegar, olive oil, garlic, coconut aminos, and cayenne and pour over the avocado halves.
Vary It! You can also mix some canned tuna into the avocado mixture for a more-balanced snack!