Black Cherry Almond Shake
Easy…consume foods—such as chicory root—and take prebiotics that promote a healthy gut system.
Ingredients like chicory root don’t taste great on their own. That’s why I’ve blended them into several of my products, such as my Collagen Shakes.
And, to make ingesting prebiotics and gut-healing ingredients, such as chicory root, even more appetizing, I’ve thrown together a few delicious shake recipes.
My favorite recipe right now is my Black Cherry Almond shake, and I’m going to teach you how to mix it up right now! Here’s how it’s made…
- 1 cup water, unsweetened coconut milk, or unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream or ¼ cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 Packet of Collagen Shake in Vanilla Almond
- ½ cup frozen black cherries
- 1 to 2 drops natural almond extract
- Blend with ice or mix with ice in a shaker.
- Pour liquid into blender first, and then add all other ingredients.
- Blend well.
- Optionally, top with a few frozen cherries.
That’s it! Easy as pie (and it kinda tastes like it too—yum!).