Green Goddess Dressing
Nothing says spring like a crisp salad tossed in this divine Green Goddess Dressing! Tarragon, avocado, chives, and fresh lemon juice make this homemade dressing seriously tasty with none of the extra sodium, sugars, and unhealthy fats in store-bought varieties.
Prep time: 5 mins | Yield: 2 servings
- ½ avocado
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- Celtic or pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
Note: If you would like a thinner dressing, slowly add 1-2 tablespoons of water and stir until you get your desired consistency.