Kid's Primal Meatballs
Before welcoming your kids into the kitchen with you, take a look at my Kids Friendly Cooking Tool guide!
Prep time: 5 min • Cook time: 15 min • Yield: 24 meatballs
- 1 pound grass fed ground beef or bison
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon shredded parmesan
- 3 tablespoon cauliflower –steamed and blended
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Mix all ingredients well together in a mixing bowl.
- Scoop into 1/1/2 inch size balls and place in frying pan with coconut oil and sear until outside is brown.
- Place on cookie sheet, then in oven for 15 minutes or until cooked thru.