Dr. Kellyann's Pork Chili Recipe
As seen on Good Morning America! As I said on the show, this pork chili is PERFECT for Super Bowl parties, tailgating, and any winter get-together and is a prime example of how EASY and DELICIOUS it is to lose weight and get healthy on my Bone Broth Diet.
Order your copy today.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 45 minutes YIELD: 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cubed
- 1 teaspoon Celtic or pink Himalayan salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper (optional), seeded and minced (wear gloves when handling)
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup Beef Bone Broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 or 3 scallions, thinly sliced In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat.
Season the pork with the salt and pepper, add to the pot, and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Remove the meat from the pot. Add the onion and garlic to the pot and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the bell pepper, mushrooms, and jalapeño (if using) and cook until beginning to soften, 3 minutes more.
Return the meat to the pot and add the tomatoes, broth, cumin, and oregano and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until thickened, about 30 minutes. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Serve topped with scallions. Try it for the big game. And always remember, if you don’t have time to make your own bone broth, visit my store and I'll deliver some to you!