Primal Baked Eggs
Prep time: 5 min • Cook time: 15 min • Yield: 3 servings
- ¼ lb. shredded cheddar cheese
- 4-6 eggs
- 6-8 tablespoons full fat coconut milk from can
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt, pepper and chives to taste
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
- Butter baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Break eggs, leaving them whole over cheese (I usually make an indent in cheese for eggs).
- Pour cream over eggs. Dot with butter and season as desired with salt, pepper and chives.
- Bake for 15 minutes.