Starbucks Copy Cat Pink Drink
My homemade pink drink has just the right amount of sweetness, thanks to fresh, sliced strawberries and coconut milk. The hibiscus tea makes it just as refreshing as the original. The main difference? My version packs an extra punch of collagen protein.
It's the perfect summertime treat — without the lines!
Prep Time: 5 min | Servings: 2
- 1 packet Vanilla Almond Collagen Shake
- 3 satchels of Hibiscus Tea
- 1 cup hot boiling water
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut milk
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- Liquid Stevia to taste, optional.
- In a 2-cup glass measuring cup add unwrapped tea packets. Pour hot water over the packets and let sit until cool. Squeeze out tea packets and toss.
- Mix 1 Packet Vanilla Almond Collagen Shake with coconut milk into the measuring cup with the tea. Stir to dissolve.
- Fill two glasses, or one tall glass with ice and add about 1 cup of the tea mixture. Top off with the desired amount of coconut milk.
- Add in sliced strawberries and liquid stevia, if desired.