All-American Paleo Cheesecake
- The night before making the cheesecake, soak cashews in water and refrigerate. When you are ready to make the filling, drain the cashews and pour half of them in a powerful blender like a Vitamix™ or a food processor. Add lemon juice, vanilla, coconut oil, and honey and blend well. Add remaining cashews and blend until mixture is creamy and pourable.
- Divide mixture into 3 even portions, leaving one of the three portions in the blender/food processor. Add raspberries and thoroughly blend. Spread raspberry mixture evenly over the crust. Place pan in freezer for about 15 to 20 minutes until it is firm enough to spread the next layer without blending colors.
- While it is chilling, make the blueberry layer. Add one of the measured cheesecake portions to the blender/food processor, add blueberries, and thoroughly blend. Set aside.
- Remove from freezer and add white layer being careful not to blend colors. Place pan in freezer for about 15 to 20 minutes until it is firm enough to spread the next layer without blending colors.
- Remove pan from freezer and spread blueberry layer evenly over the white layer being careful not to blend colors.
- Chill cheesecake in refrigerator at least 4 hours before cutting or in freezer for 1 ½ to 2 hours. Carefully remove the springform collar before serving. Serve chilled. Garnish with berries and mint if desired.