Prep Time: 5 min | Yield: two (2) 9-ounce servings
- 1 cup homemade beef broth, Dr. Kellyann's Beef Bone Broth, or 1 packet Dr. Kellyann's Powdered Bone Broth
- 1 cup organic tomato or vegetable juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon tabasco or your favorite hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon prepared horseradish, or more to taste
- Dash freshly ground pepper
- Dash Celtic or Pink Himalayan salt if juice is salt-free
- 2 ounces potato vodka
- 1 handful ice cubes
- Cooked bacon strips, celery stalks, cooked shrimp,
- Spanish olives, or lime wedges for garnish
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher or drink shaker. Pour into two tall glasses. Add additional ice if desired and garnish with your choice of garnishes.
Bloody Maria: Substitute tequila for vodka and add 1⁄4 to 1⁄2 teaspoon sauce from canned chipotle in adobo. This imparts a smoky, hotter taste to the cocktail.