Chocolate Raspberry Shake
- 1 cup water, coconut milk (not canned), or almond milk, unsweetened and carrageenan-free
- 1/3 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 packet of Dr. Kellyann's Bone Broth Protein in Chocolate
- Ice, add to blender or pour shake over ice (optional)
In a blender, combine the water, canned coconut milk, raspberries, collagen powder, stevia (if using), and ice (if using). Blend well. Garnish with a few raspberries, if desired.
If the smoothie is too thick, add more water to reach the desired consistency.
You can also substitute Flavorless Collagen Protein