Healthy Cauliflower Soup Recipe
Prep time: 30 min | Yield: 4 Servings
- 3 cups cauliflower florets, steamed
- 2 cups Dr. Kellyann's Rosemary Thyme Bone Broth
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 medium shallot, coarsely chopped
- ½ english cucumber, peeled, seeded, and coarsely chopped plus 2 tablespoons for garnish
- 2-3 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus 2 tablespoons to drizzle
- ½ teaspoon Celtic of Pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted, for garnish
Steam cauliflower for about 8 minutes. Drain, rinse in cold water to chill, and drain well.
Put cauliflower, broth, almond meal, garlic, shallot, cucumber, and vinegar in blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Blend in olive oil. Add salt and pepper and taste. Chill for at least 2 hours or serve at room temperature. Garnish with a drizzle of oil, cucumber pieces, and toasted almonds.
If you would like the soup thinner, blend in more Homestye Bone Broth
Note: Hot liquids in a blender will expand and release steam; use caution when blending hot liquids.