Crispy Kale Chips
- 4 cups raw kale, washed, dried, and torn into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place kale in a large bowl and pour the coconut oil over the top. Toss the leaves with two wooden spoons until completely coated with oil, about 2 minutes.
- Spread the kale on a baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle generously with salt.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until crispy and lightly browned on the edges. Keep an eye on the kale chips! They can change from brown to burnt quite quickly.
- Remove baking sheet and allow to cool on cooling rack for 3 minutes. The chips are crispier after they cool.