Dairy-Free Creamy Ranch Dressing
Prep Time: 10 min | Yield: 1 cup
Portions: 1 fat
- 1/2 cup Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 or 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Celtic or pink Himalayan salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
In a food processor, combine the mayonnaise, thyme, garlic, chives, dill, and parsley and process until the herbs are chopped.
With the motor running, slowly pour in the coconut milk and then add the vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Transfer to a jar or airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.