A delicious, flavor-packed soup that's delicious and good for you, all year long!
Scroll down for Dr. Kellyann diet/program compatibility.
Prep Time: 10 min | Yield: 6-8 serving
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 pint purchased fresh mild salsa
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded, chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, chopped
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons balsamic or red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
Working in batches, blend all ingredients except hot sauce in processor to a coarse puree. Transfer gazpacho to a large bowl. Season to taste with hot sauce, salt and pepper. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 2 hours. Ladle into bowls and serve.
Top with sliced avocado, cucumber, red onion, fresh cilantro or grilled shrimp.
Dr. Kellyann Diet & Program Compatibility
This dish is compatible with:
- Cleanse and Reset
- 10-Day Belly Slimdown
- Bone Broth Diet
- 80/20 Maintenance/Bone Broth Lifestyle