Green Goddess Bowl
Your body is a temple. Treat it like one with this mouthwatering recipe!
What’s not to love about your favorite spring greens over keto-friendly cauliflower rice? Drizzle on the avocado-rich dressing for tons of gut-boosting fiber and healthy fats! It’s seasoned with fresh tarragon and lemon for a burst of tangy, bittersweet goodness.
These flavors are downright heavenly.
Prep Time: 10 min | Yield: 1 serving with 1 additional serving of dressing
For the Bowl:
- 3 to 4 cups lettuce/greens, your choice
- ½ to 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 4 to 6 ounces cooked chicken, diced or shredded (store-bought rotisserie chicken is fine) - OR- 1 can tuna in water, drained
- 6 or more asparagus spears, cut into 1 ½-inch pieces, blanched
- ½ cup cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
For the Green Goddess Dressing – this recipe makes 2 servings of dressing:
- ½ avocado
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chives, chopped
- 2 to 3 teaspoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- Celtic or pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
Assemble bowl: Place lettuce/greens into bowl and top with cauliflower rice, chicken or tuna, asparagus, and tomatoes.
Make dressing: In a small bowl, smash avocado with fork. Stir in mayonnaise, anchovy paste, and lemon juice and stir until fully combined. Add the chives and tarragon and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper. If you like a thinner dressing, add water a teaspoon at a time until the desired consistency is reached.
Serve with half the dressing.
Notes: Use the remaining dressing on a salad, seafood, or chicken.