Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Whenever the leaves start to change and the weather starts to get a little cooler, I want pumpkin-flavored everything! Here’s my collagen-rich version of the traditional pumpkin pie latte.
Prep Time: 3 min Yield: 2 servings
- 2 packets of Collagen Coffee or your favorite brew + 1-2 scoops of Collagen Protein
- 12 ounces of hot water
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground clove
- Stevia, to taste (optional)
- Cinnamon & whipped coconut cream to garnish (optional)
Directions: Dissolve the Collagen Coffee in the hot water. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Heat in a saucepan to desired temperature.