Sweet Black Cherry Gelatin Dessert
*Paleo & Primal Approved
Prep time: 10 min • Cook time: 3 min • Yield: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons pasture-raised beef gelatin, i.e.
- Add the gelatin to the cold water to soften. Bring juices to a boil and pour over the gelatin. Stir until the gelatin is dissolved. Add honey to taste.
- Divide cherries among six dessert cups and pour gelatin mixture in the cups.
- Refrigerate until gelled and serve cold. You can also make this in a one-quart mold or in a serving bowl if you prefer.
- Optionally top with whipped coconut cream.