Coconut Scallop Soup
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 10 min | Yield: 4 servings
2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 1/2 pounds sea scallops
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup bone broth
Heat ghee in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season scallops with spices (paprika through salt and pepper) on all sides. Sear for 2 to 3 minutes per side, then remove and place in a large pot.
Add coconut milk and bone broth to skillet and stir to mix in all bits from the bottom of the pan.
Add milk to the pot and cook 10 minutes. Serve warm.