Crunchy Power Bowl with Tahini Lime Dressing
Prep Time: 10 min | Yield: 1 serving
For the Bowl:
1 or more cups cauliflower rice
4 to 5 ounces cooked chicken or shrimp, (store-bought rotisserie chicken is fine), cubed or shredded- OR - precooked shrimp
- ½ cup Napa, Savoy, or green cabbage, finely sliced
- ½ cup mung bean sprouts
- ½ cup white or Cremini mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup sugar snap peas
- 1 green onion/scallion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, about 1 to 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon coconut aminos
- Dash cayenne
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- Stevia or monk fruit sweetener equal to 1 teaspoon sugar
- Celtic or pink Himalayan salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
Assemble bowl: Place the cauliflower rice in bowl and top with chicken/shrimp, cabbage, bean sprouts, and mushrooms. Sprinkle with scallions and cilantro.
Make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine lime juice, coconut aminos, cayenne, garlic powder, tahini, and sweetener and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Drizzle with dressing and serve.
Notes: You can also warm all the ingredients for the bowl if you want a hot meal.