Turkey Bone Broth
If you enjoy turkey on Thanksgiving and Christmas (or any other time of year), don't just throw those precious bones away! Simmer them into some delicious holiday bone broth to help keep you fueled up and slimmed down between feasts.
- Turkey carcass (use the bones from your Thanksgiving feast!)
- Enough purified water to just cover the bones in the pot; the pot should be big enough to add 2 to 3 quarts water
- 2 to 4 carrots, scrubbed and roughly chopped
- 3 to 4 stalks organic celery, including leafy part, roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion, cut into large chunks